B2B companies use Userled to become more sales efficient.
Nowadays, you buy software the same way you buy jeans: online. Yet, buying jeans is fast and seamless, while buying software still requires a draining sales process that customers no longer want to go through.The new way of selling software products more efficiently is called Product-Led Growth, and enables Product and Sales to collaborate so that the product can take care of closing the small deals while sales take care of the more strategic ones. Yet implementing PLG in a company is more of an art than a science.
Userled enables B2B companies to unlock PLG in a fast and easy way with our no-code revenue tool, designed in partnership with the 20 B2B leaders - including unicorns like GoCardless, Remote, and TrueLayer.
At Userled, we strive to create equal opportunities for all social groups, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of openness is fundamental to us.
Our community is key to our growth strategy
Our community will be the key to building strong branding and growing our inbound motion. Over the past months, we have built a community of 500 people with a shared curiosity and passion for sales automation and growth.
Your goal will be to help us get to the next level, scaling Userled’s community and establishing it as the go-to resource for SaaS companies looking to learn about and transition to product led sales.
What you will be doing
- Build the strategy to scale a community of highly-engaged members who we can onboard as future users
- Attract and engage community members through a combination of online channels (e.g., Slack discussions, social media, webinars), and great in-person events
- Formulate and articulate our distinct brand voice and position our platform as the fast, easy, and trusted choice for SaaS companies to implement product led sales
- Developing a scalable process for content creation and campaigns, leveraging our team, external experts, freelancers, and content generation platforms
- Create processes that incentivize community members to interact with each other and amplify high-quality community-generated content
- Develop a set of core KPIs and qualitative feedback that assess value created to the community, to test and iterate various strategies
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience managing and growing an engaged community at an early-stage startup (pre-seed to Series A)
- You have amazing writing, communication, and presentation skills
- You have a good understanding of SEO
- You take proactively initiative and always look for ways to delight prospect and current community members
- You take full ownership of your projects and metrics, and like to learn quickly through experimentation
What you get
💳 Your own company card to buy whatever you need
🌴 26 days paid holiday and generous sick leave policies
💻 The equipment you need to work to your best, including a new MacBook
💸 Top percentile compensation package — we give more equity than the ‘normal’ amount so that early employees have financial as well as emotional ownership of userled
🚵🏽♀️Company-remote working opportunities — we’ll go to nice places & all work together remotely, and Userled pays for it
🧘♀️We encourage and support our people to take care of their mental health (our CEO is a big mental health advocate!). You have access to on demand therapist, meditation apps, and are free to suggest additional benefits you believe could be relevant!
🎪Great company events & offsites! We have a rota so everyone can choose what we all do. So far we have a strong tendency towards things that involve water, mountains and beach
😃 Anyone has the liberty to suggest perks you believe could be cool!
How to apply?
Apply here and we will be in touch!
Or for any further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and wellbeing
Userled offers top-of-the-line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
We hold team retreats twice a year – including plus-ones! Past trips have been to Paris, Hossegor (yes we like France), Israel, Costa Rica
£1K Pleo allowance per year to spend on education, remote office and anything you might need to feel comfortable when working
We offer 25 days of Holidays per year and organise 2 team retreats a year where Laptops are not authorised!
You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
Mental Health is one of the things we care about most at Userled.
- We partner with Spill so our employees can have easy access to therapists whenever they feel the need for it.
- We also give every employee a subscription to the Headspace app